Benjamin AlleyBenjamin Alley is the principal attorney for Alley Law. He has represented clients in a wide variety of estate planning, trust administration, probate, and business matters. Benjamin also leads and manages the Alley Law team of attorneys and paralegals in providing high quality services to clients.
Benjamin earned a juris doctor degree and tax certificate from the University of Kansas School of Law. While studying at KU Law, Benjamin was selected to serve on the University of Kansas Law Review and was a member of both the International Law Society and Christian Legal Society. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Benjamin was a proprietor in the restaurant industry and a minister.
Benjamin also has extensive experience working with people of other cultures. Benjamin has lived and taught English in China and can speak Mandarin Chinese. He has also served on staff and as a lay leader in Chinese churches in the United States for over two decades. In addition to experience with Chinese culture, Benjamin has also worked with Africans to rebuild an orphanage in Nairobi, worked with Malaysians to move crocodiles on a nature reserve in Borneo, dug with Israelis on an archaeological excavation near Jerusalem, and led humanitarian trips to both the Himalayas and Jamaica. These experiences have taught Benjamin the flexibility and intercultural finesse to approach situations from different perspectives.
Benjamin, his wife, Anna, and their son, Xander currently reside in Diamond Bar, California.
- Alley Law—Estate Planning, Transnational Planning, Business Development; Pasadena, California
- Estate Planning Firm; Pasadena, California
- University of Kansas Legal Services for Students, Lawrence, Kansas
- Johnson County Courthouse, Olathe, Kansas
EDUCATIONUniversity of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas
- Juris Doctor & Tax Certificate
- KU Law Review
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Ancient Near East Languages
- Master of Arts in Ancient Near East Archaeology
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Management
- International Student – Communications and Business Administration
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Kansas
- State Bar of Missouri
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS, AFFILIATIONS, & LICENSES
- American Bar Association
- California Notary Public